At Calvary online and onsite, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Calvary. All you have to do from here is come as you are and discover more for yourself. If you're new to Calvary, click HERE to let us know you stopped by and we will send you some resources to help you connect.
At a weekend Calvary service, you can expect:
• Each service to last 50 - 60min.
• Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
• Live teaching from Lead Pastor - Steven MacDonald, or another Calvary pastor.
• High-energy worship music.
• Fun and interactive teaching for your kids.
• Engaging ministry for junior youth.
• The best coffee in town.
• An interactive Online Church experience if you're unable to attend onsite.
At a weekday Calvary group, you can expect:
• Each group meeting to last 60 - 90min.
• Each group size to be approx 15 or less.
• The group to gather at a members home, onsite at the church, or online.
• Thought-provoking and engaging group conversatiuon and prayer.
• A trained group facilitator to lead the meeting.
• A variety of Calvary Groups to choose from ranging from task driven groups, fellowship groups, bible studies, support groups, or team focused ministry groups.