Find your personal next steps including:
• A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to grow in your faith and change lives in your community and the world. Be a part of the ever growing Team Calvary serving others and making a difference.
• A place to belong. Calvary Small Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for special interests, bible study, ministry, women, teens, young adults, and more!
• A way to grow. Be equipped with the tools to help you develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. Before attending our 10:30AM or 12PM Sunday service, join us at 9AM for a four week one hour class called Starting Point Growth Track to help discover your purpose and connect. Register Now.
Your family will enjoy:
• A place just for kids. Each weekend B!GTiME Kids, newborns through grade 5, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through special age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted and trained leadership. "Seeking, connecting, and guiding kids into a dynamic belief in God."
• A night just for teens. Every Friday night Route Youth meets for students grades 6 through 12. Loaded with fast-paced worship, age-specific teaching, and interactive activities, Route Fridays address real issues teens face each day. RUCKUS Junior Youth also meets every Sunday morning during the 9AM | 10:30AM | 12PM services for students grades 6 through 8.