Find your personal next steps including:
• A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to grow in your faith and change lives in your community and the world. Be a part of the ever growing Team Calvary serving others and making a difference.
• A place to belong. Calvary Small Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for special interests, bible study, ministry, women, teens, young adults, and more!
• A way to grow. Be equipped with the tools to help you develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. Before attending one of our Sunday services, join us at 9AM for a four week one hour class called Calvary Growth Track to help discover your purpose and connect. Register Now for the next class.
Your family will enjoy:
• A place just for kids. Each weekend B!GTiME Kids, newborns through grade 5, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through special age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted and trained leadership. "Seeking, connecting, and guiding kids into a dynamic belief in God." Visit the Calvary YouTube Channel for BiGT!ME ONLiNE content for OnDemand viewing. Make sure you subscribe to the channel to be kept up to date with new content moving forward.
• A night just for teens. Every Friday night Route Youth meets for students grades 6 through 12. Loaded with fast-paced worship, age-specific teaching, and interactive activities, Route Fridays address real issues teens face each day. RUCKUS Junior Youth also meets every Sunday morning during our services for students grades 6 through 8. Visit the Calvary YouTube Channel for Route Youth Online content for OnDemand viewing. Make sure you subscribe to the channel to be kept up to date with new content moving forward.